Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bit Looong Break

That was a break of almost 2 weeks. Well you all know its a 24/7 job when you got a baby, but which is thoroughly enjoyable. Thankfully, I am not staying at home along with Ammu and Pinkoos. So I am kind of escaping the night shift of staying awake. Sometimes I feel bad about it. However during the time I am there, its so enjoyable being with Pinkoos. Just watching her sleep itself is something which is beyond explanation.

All can check out the Photographs at : http://picasaweb.google.com/abhilashunni

Check, comment and get back to me.

BTW anyone has seen the movie 'A Wednesday' If not check it out, once of the best movies that I have seen in the recent times. Wonderful performances from two of the stalwarts of Indian cinema, Anupam Kher & Nasiruddin Shah.

No comments: